I need to get a list of of all law textbooks in the US. There is a website that has a comprehensive list, but I need to someone to manually go through it and copy down the names, authors and publisher information in it and enter the data into an Excel data template.
Specifically, here is what I need to have someone do:
1. Go to the website:
[url removed, login to view]
I basically need the data for all "casebooks" for every single category in "Core 1L courses" and "Upper level courses"
2. Click on "core 1L courses". There will be a number of topics listed, starting with "Civil Procedure" and ending with "Torts".
3. Click on "Civil Procedure"
4. Click on the "Casebooks" tab
5. For every book listed, enter the first 3 lines of information into the attached Excel template (Textbook name and edition, Author, publishing date).
You may be able to figure out a way to automate or streamline this process somehow, by copying the entire page and then writing a macro to pull out the data.
6. Repeat this process with every topic, through Torts. Some topics do not have any casebooks (like "Financial Aid") and you will not need to do anything with those topics.
7. Click on the "Upper level courses". You should see a list of about ~120 topics. Repeat the process above with every topic on this page.
At the end of this you should have entered the data in the attached template for the casebooks for ~120-130 topics.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $32 for dette job
Sir, Ready to start [url removed, login to view] collect the required data from the provided [url removed, login to view] won similar [url removed, login to view] check PMB.Thanks.