The information is available at [login to view URL]
- Please go to full-schedule
- Select "session, special event"
- Make sure that the time zone is for the event time zone
Copy each session/special event information to Excel.
Each row should be info of 1 session/special event
Rules in data input
- date: should be in the same form yyyy/mm/dd
- start time: input time in 24hr notation
- end time: input time in 24hr notation
- speakers: please put in same format. Full name (role, company)
Also, change rows within the cell for each speaker.
*Please see the sample for reference
*Some session/special event will not have all the information. Please fill in all that is available and leave collum blank if there is no data.
*I've attached a PPT that shows how to navigate through SXSW
Because there is a lot of data, and I want to have the list ASAP, I I will assigning each person a specific days to cover.
In this task, I will be awarding one person to make a list of March 16th 17th.
I have made a Google Spreadsheet for this task.
The Google Spreadsheet has 1 sheet for each day.
I will ask you to fill in the data for the assigned days.
Please look at the list of sessions you need to go through to accomplish this task, and submit your price and due date for consideration.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $25 timen for dette job
Hi, I am ready to start right away. I can do your project please submit more details of the file in chat. Waiting for positive response. Best Regards Hamza