I run a computer hardware site.
The back end script has just been updated to allow for quick input of products from our suppliers site. I need to outsource this work.
The following needs to be done:
1. Visit our suppliers site, copy a code for the product.
2. Imput the code for the product on our back end, under the correct category.
3. The item information, picture and price will then be pre-fetched.
4. Check the formatting is ok for the description.
5. Enter our mark-up (profit margin), which will vary depending on the product.
6. Remove any mention of our suppliers name in the description (rare)
7. Click save.
This is a very simple task, but there are lots of products to add, so we will be doing this work in stages, if the winner does a good job, they (or their team) will be given the remaining work.
Please advise in your bid whether you are prepared to do the whole job in the future (which will involve a few thousand items).
This project is to add approximately 500 items at this stage (by following steps 1-8 above).
Therefore please provide your bid based on adding 500 items.