HFF Group has just purchased SIEMENS automations for our plants in Barcelona. We need four programmers who want to be in the city to learn the language and work at least a year. Travel expenses, lodging, locomotion and insured monthly income. Great job opportunity.
HFF GROUP BARCELONA has vacancies for 04 industrial programmers, in our plant and in new projects, if the profile below is related to you, let us know and send your CV to the Company.
We have requirements for position as PLC / HMI / SCADA INDUSTRIAL PROGRAMMER.
The role of a programmer is to program PLC / SCADA / HMI, simulation and testing, and start-up commissioning at the factory and at the project site. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in developing advanced PLC / HMI logic and programming with any or all of the following software vendors: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, etc .; and SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software vendors: Siemens WinCC, RSView32, Elipse, etc.
• 1-3 years of direct work experience programming, testing and commissioning advanced control systems in a variety of industries (eg, food processing and rendering industries).
• Strong knowledge in PLC Programming languages (Ladder Diagram, Funtion Block Diagram, Instruction List, Structural Text, etc)
• He should be sound enough to decide PLC / HMI models according to project requirements.
• He should be able to list the I / O according to the P & ID.
• He should be able to write the basic programming logic according to the project.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks and maintain the schedule of multiple projects as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Ability to evaluate and transmit the contractual scope of the work and the programming changes in the assigned project manager.
• Background in electrical wiring and instrumentation and troubleshooting of the environment.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential.
• Can adjust to changing priorities, demands and schedules through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Experience in reading electrical diagrams / wiring diagrams and PI & D drawings.
• Must have an appropriate university degree or postgraduate in Electricity / Electronics or Computer Engineering or Control and Industrial Automation
• Programming experience with .Net, C / C ++, C #, VB / VB.Net, SQL / TSQL / SQL + or other high-level language is a great advantage.
• Experience in electrical design / drawing with AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan, etc. it is a definitive asset.
• Flexible work schedule with the possibility of traveling.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Any other spoken or written language would be considered an asset.