We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, book online car service for our customers as needed, scheduling pick up and drop-off and making travel arrangements.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Booking Management
- Sell Car service to new and current customers over the phone and online.
- Manage online reservation for our customers and prospects.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Handle our chat rooms
- Recruitment (source for other team members like writers, graphic artists or digital marketing)
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact/Customers' list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc.)
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- well spoken and written of the English language is a must.