Needs to hire 10 Freelancers
We are looking for multiple data entry specialists to help expand our MX Films product into new countries. MX Films is a studio-official film database that makes it easy for cinemas to get official marketing materials for the films that they are playing.
We work directly with studios and film distributors to collect film metadata and graphics and make those available to cinemas around the world.
While there are other film databases available online, ours is the only one that integrates into the websites, mobile apps, kiosks, and signage, of major cinema chains and hundreds of independent cinemas around the world.
This role is responsible for:
- regularly checking film release schedules in their respective country and ensuring that that film exists in our database
- reviewing the films as they get closer to their release date to ensure we have up to date graphics and all relevant data entered
- communicating with film studios and distributors to obtain missing media when needed
- only those that answer "popcorn" as their favorite food below will be considered
- entering film information into our database
The ideal candidate is:
- a huge movie and film lover
- wanting to become part of a team and work with us for a long time - this is not a temporary gig
- extremely detail oriented
- a perfectionist
- experienced in data entry
- comfortable with very basic graphic editing and cropping
- a great communicator
We're looking for film data entry people in the following countries, or able to speak their native language:
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $465 på dette job
I am a huge movie fan and write a blog on film. I've written a book on film; 6 Degrees of Film and update an online magazine 3-4 times weekly with current data on upcoming releases.
How about Popcorn with butter? I live close to Seattle if that’s you correct location, so no time zone problem. What’s the approx. data entry volume per day as I’m wondering down.