This job will require a fast typer and a proficient internet user. You will be downloading files from the internet, extracting them with winzip and then saving them to my server in folders.
This will be the process:
1. Go to the main web page (to be provided to the winner of the project)
2. Click on the file category
3. Click on the sub category
4. Click on the file preview link
5. Click on the download link
6. Click on the file type to download (CSV)
7. Click Save to accept the download
8. Click on the directory to use to save the file to on your computer
9. Create a sub directory for that category of file if needed - name the category
10. Change the downloading file name to match the file description on the web site
11. Click the save button
12. Go to Windows explorer and extract the zip file that was just downloaded
13. Select the same directory
14. Enter the file name to match the file description on the web site if needed but this should already match
15. Extract the CSV file to the directory
16. Return to the web site and start over with the next file.
This process takes me 2 minutes per file.
I am unsure how many files there will be in total but it will be several hundred and possibly 500 to 1000. Your bid on this project will be a price per file download. So if you bid .20 then you will be getting 20 cents per file download which is 6 dollars per hour if you can download 30 files per hour like me.
Here are the rules for the bidding:
1. Everyone should have a bid of $100 for this project. This is a temporary bid since [url removed, login to view] does not take bids per download.
2. You should send me a message with your bid for how much you will charge per download. So for example if you will charge .20 per download you would say this in your message.
3. Tell me how much per hour you usually charge for a job like this. This is not your bid but just extra information for me to help make my decision.