I need someone who can turn this manual process into an automated click of a button excel process. What I currently do is:
1. Go to [login to view URL] and click on basketball at the top
2. Click on the matches that are due to be played
3. Then click on H2H
4. Go through last five matches for each team and add up the total points in each game (eg 93:117 would be a total of 210)
5. Go to [login to view URL] and find the match on there
6. Look at the total column and it will say O (standing for over) and U (standing for under) and give a total. Compare the totals on there to the totals from last five games of each team
7. If 4 or more of the last five games of each team end in a result that is either over or under the total on bet365, then it is a bet
So for example, if there was a match between Louisville and Minnesota and [login to view URL] said that the total was either going to be O129.5 or U129.5, and there were 4 matches of the last 5 from each team that finished over 129.5 total points, then that would be a match. If there weren't 4 matches from last 5, then there would be no bet.
I want this information to be scraped from the sites above, put into excel and then a macro run to show me just the matching results.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £131 på dette job
Hi, it's a very challenging project. Specially for flash the data is shown in separate oage, AND how to identify the match in bet365. I m very interested. Thanks
Hi, I would like to work on this project. I have done a lot of similar project of this. I think that I can help you on this project. Feel free to let me know if you would like to look a sample.
Hi I have rich experience in web scrapping with parsehub framework. I can do 7 steps with parsehub framework and it takes only 1 hour. Please let me know if you are interested in me. Thanks for your time.