You will be bidding on the following data entry project
1) You are entering data from a price guide into an excel spreadsheet
2) There are 163 separate titles and approximately 100 issues per title so approximately 16,000 records to be entered. Your bid should be based on 20,000 records to be safe.
3) There are 8 fields per row
4) Only bidders with positive GAF feedback will be considered.
5) Only bidders with excellent written and spoken English should bid. Broken English in PMs and bids will be ignored.
6) Attention to detail a must as some interpretation of the data will be necessary.
I've attached a sample doc with sample data. The source of the data is a .pdf file.
I exported the pdf file to a text file and pulled out a title so everyone can see what the text file info would look like. The pdf looks a lot cleaner and more readable.