An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced, reliable, enthusiastic and dedicated personal administration assistant – administrator – data entry individual with ecommerce experience preferred for our growing business.
We are based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. We have 2 online stores and sell on our own web platform and on ebay. This position is ongoing and long term for the right individual. It is anticipated that your workload will increase over time based on performance.
For this role you must have an understanding of business operations and be willing to learn our online shopping cart software and Australian online selling marketplaces. SEO and other web based experience an advantage but not essential.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional standards
• Solid business acumen and professionalism
• Down to earth, hardworking and easy to get along with
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Prior experience in administration – data entry
• Accuracy at all times
• Business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
What the role involves:
• GENERAL Admin
• ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE: Creating an online "listing" from spec sheet created in our warehouse, using a template provided, as a draft for senior management to approve. This also includes photo resizing and improvement.
• ONLINE MARKETPLACE: Manageing items of sale and sold on multiple online marketplaces.
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Setting up and maintaining social media
• EMAIL MARKETING: Design and send regular email marketing
• SEO: Maintaining & Improving SEO within our ecommerce software platform
• SHOPPING COMPARISON SITE: setting up and maintaining google shopping and other shopping comparison sites
• This line and the few below
• Have been written to ensure that you have
• Read what this role entails in full detail
• When applying for the position place the
• Wording the little girl went up the hill in the subject line
• General listing maintenance and improvements including updating descriptions, categorisation, photos, formatting,
• Managing monthly discount promotions
• Monitor slow moving stock and create strategy to sell or auction
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent organisational skills
• High level of computer literacy
• High degree of initiative and a positive attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and this sounds like a position for you then please send through your resume with a cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to this position.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4/time for dette job
Hi, I have four years of data entry experience. I can do the above-mentioned work for your project. You can check my profile. I am waiting for your reply to discuss further. Thanks