A Virtual Assistant is needed for everyday business demands, which include, but may not be limited to the following tasks:
- Fill out online forms (e.g. submit debtor data to a collection agency);
- Do e-mail correspondence with our associates, subcontractors and other contacts;
- Do Internet searches;
- Review and match identity documents in our system;
- Sometimes make calls to our customers or associates (e.g. to find out why a certain customer is disputing his transaction with American Express).
There will be other tasks a virtual assistant is capable of doing.
All tasks to do will be set in a special task panel, as well as by e-mail or Skype / ICQ.
This position requires the following skills:
- Written English proficiency;
- Oral English proficiency;
- Ability to make phone calls based on various time zones (phone calls are not planned to be frequent - maybe 2-3 times a week or less);
- E-mail, Web proficiency;
- Creative approach;
- Will to work and bring good results;
- Responsibility - any irresponsibility will not be tolerated and will be dealt with quickly.
-- French, German, Italian, Spanish language skills are welcome. Other languages are welcome as well.
This will take 2 hours of your time per day. We offer the following compensation options:
- Monthly fixed pay;
- Payment based on the quantity of tasks, measured in complexity units.
After careful evaluation, I concluded that this job will only take 1 hour every working weekday (i.e. Mon - Fri) on average. If it takes longer than that in future, we will be able to reconsider your compensation amount.
Please make your bids accordingly.