I am looking for a professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant from the
Philippines to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks.
The role requires 25 hours of work per week (5 hours a day 5 days/week, for a total
of 100 hours per month), with the goal of increasing both hours and pay rate.
Ongoing duties include:
• Operating an automatic writing and posting software (provided)
• Selecting data from the software and post to sites on the internet
• Track and enter work performed into an Excel spreadsheet
• Identifying & adding new places to post on the internet
• Posting Articles, Blog/RSS, Classified, Directory, & PDF sites
• Other related tasks
The right person...:
• Is very competent at doing research and posting on the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is able to devote 5 hours every weekday.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in
doing prompt, quality work.
The rate of pay I am looking for is $.50 to $1.00 per hour.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for two weeks (50 hours) of work.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
Hi, Im interested on the project we can talk this over on skype if you want also, i have a strong team who are willing and highly trainable to any process required, dedicated through time and flexible. Thanks
Hi, My name is Richard, I'm just new with freelancing yet I have a lot of BPO experience working with Americans, Canadians, Indian and With British clients.
I have been in the Call Center industry for four years as TEAM LEADER wih HSBC and JPMorgan Chase Bank. I hope you can also consider me as your employee for this job.