Hello! We are looking to add to our transcription team. We are swamped with work daily and we just can't keep up!
These are the qualities you MUST have:
1. Live in INDIA (preferably), people residing in other countries can also apply, we are an equal opportunity employer.
2. You should be able to transcribe a BENGALI audio into ENGLISH,
** i.e. The audios would be in Bengali, you will need to listen to it, understand what is being spoken and frame it in English and Transcribe.
2. Reliability ? You must work most days consistently.
3. Experience/Accuracy - You must be able to follow formats without any issues. Grammar and spelling is pertinent.
4. Deadlines - You must meet specific deadlines. If you cannot do this, don't apply. You are given the deadline before you accept a project.
5. Communication and Honesty- You must be in constant contact with updates on your work, we essentially need you to have a GMAIL account for this.
6. Files range between INR 350 to INR 400 per audio hour, with NO opportunity to increase for the next 6 months.
There is a lot of work available for the right person(s), some of our existing vendors have been taking close to 5 audio hours daily.
We will begin hiring right away. You will receive a message with more information if you qualify. This will be an ongoing project. Happy bidding and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
** We have attached a sample audio and an out-put for the same, this would give you an exact idea of what we require. But this is in HINDI, so you can just think of the same work in Bengali and get the exact idea of what we require.
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹262/hour for this job
Hi, I am native bangali speaker and an experience Transcriber interested to work with you in this [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details info. Thanks
Hi, I am a Bengali by origin but i am living in uk. I am really very much interested to be a part of your team because I can do the [url removed, login to view] if you think, then I can start ASAP. thanks M M Khobaeb