We need you to transcribe and edit the recorded lectures (will be provided in MP3 format) to a text file (Openoffice/Word).
The total length of the lectures is about 40 hours.
1. We don't want you to transcribe verbatim but only what the speaker wanted to say. So if he says "So, if he asks you... I mean, tells you", you will only write "So, if he tells you...".
2. You need to correct obvious grammatical errors such as "I says" corrected to "I say".
3. If there is some structuring in the lecture, such as "point number one", you should write "1." where suitable.
4. When the speaker quotes someone saying something, put it in the quotes and italics.
5. When the speaker strongly emphasizes something, the emphasized text should be underlined.
6. When someone from what the audience speaks, put in "AUDIENCE:", when the speaker responds, put in "SPEAKER:"
7. When there is some response from the audience, such as laughter, you should write it in the brackets (laughter).
To apply for the job, please send the transcription of the attached file (according to the instructions), your bid for the whole job and the time you will need to complete the job.
Thank you for looking!
I anticipate that I would be able to deliver your project in less than the 30 days requested. I hope you will give me an opportunity to work with you on this project!
Hello! I'm an expert in English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please check your private message box. The transcription test is attached to the message. Thank you! Ralu