I have an online store at [url removed, login to view]
When uploading new products, I edit the product descriptions in Microsoft Word and then copy and paste the descriptions in to the online CMS. They always look fine to me, but on some computers the dotpoints do not look correct.
Please see the attached screenshot to show how the product descriptions incorrectly appear on some browsers.
I am looking to hire someone to fix the dotpoint errors on the current products (not all products are incorrect, only the ones that I have added recently), as well as 'going behind me' and fixing new products as I add them.
Please quote a price per 100 products, as I do not know how many products there will be in the end.
If you have any questions, please contact me.