Must speak, read and write in English.
Research local market for our business.
Contact clients and potential clients via phone and/or email.
Contact business partners when necessary; even planning meetings and events.
I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant to help me manage outgoing/incoming calls and emails, schedule events, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
Hours start 3/week though may increase. The hours aren't in one chunk, but are dispersed over the tasks (totalling 3 hrs). The week's tasks won't increase the specified allotted time Say YSC in response and TELL ME WHY I should choose you.
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Freelancer (including TimeTracker) and email during all hours.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred