We are a media company established nearly four decades ago and we are seeking professional, fast, accurate freelancer(s) with perfect English to compile a list of 5,000 current contacts for indie musicians and bands. Here are the requirements:
1. Musicians may be listed on MySpace, NewMySpace, Facebook, SoundCloud, CDBaby, JustPlainFolks, or any other major online directory of indie musicians, and it is YOUR responsibility to accumulate the list based on a RANDOM SAMPLING
2. Solo artists and/or bands are acceptable
3. All artists must be physically located within the USA and Canada
4. The types of contact information for the artists must be EITHER an email address or a social network connection whereby we would provide the message text and YOU would send the message from your own account(s) on the particular social network while maintaining strict adherence to the site Terms & Conditions
5. If you are providing the email address it must be listed along the name of the musician or band
6. You must provide comprehensive accounting of each message you send on social networks
7. You may have to visit the website of the musician/band to collect this information
8. By definition, an indie musician is one with material that has been released via CD, online, or other means but who is NOT signed to any record label
9. If this project is successful, the potential exists for many thousands more contacts to be gathered in the same means. There are more than 10 million estimated indie musicians/bands with contact information online so there are plenty to choose from
Please bid based on 5,000 (five thousand) finalized contacts and do not hesitate to PM me for further information.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $159 på dette job
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
Hello. We are skilled and talented data miners and web researchers doing similar kind of tasks before with positive feedback from clients. See your PMB for more details.