Oscommerce data entry. You will be able to use both easy populate or the website admin to enter product information.
READ THIS: This project is URGENT. If you cannot begin working immediately or do not communicate every 24hrs you will not get paid.
1. You must have oscommerce data entry experience. Do not apply if you have never used these applications.
2. BID on a per product basis. This is not hourly work, you must bid per product entry via PM. For example, 10 cents per product.
3. You must be smart and able to work on your own without handholding. The descriptions and metatags should be based on the manufacturers website with additional text.
4. Experience with entering effective metatags.
1. You will be given a pdf file and manufacturers website to copy and paste from.
2. You will enter the required fields from the pdf and manufacturers website onto a excel spreadsheet or our site. (titles, description, weight, price, item number, dimensions, and header tags, etc) Header Tags must be written from info gathered off the pdf and manufacturers website.. can be done with ezpopulate
4. Images from the manufacturers website are already copied to the images directory and named [url removed, login to view]
5. Appropriate categories added.
This is an initial site setup. There will be approx. 500-1000 products.
This project must be done in 4 days.
You must be available by messenger during the project.
Project is considered failed, if:
- you don't send daily emails stating project status
- you know you can't deliver and you didn't email me about this
- you have other plans, and you can't deliver, for any reason
You will be required to:
- send us your timezone in GMT format
- send us your IM login (yahoo, msn messenger)
- send us your website/email address
Do not reply if:
- Our budget is not good for you
- you can't give your email or references
- you are not available by IM (msn messenger, windows messenger, yahoo)
This first job is just the beginning. Looking for a long term business relationship with someone who does good work. I have several clients with oscommerce sites and 4 new sites planned that I need data entry and weekly updates for.