I have 5 sets of 60 hotmail email accounts (300 total) which each need to have the following done to them:
- change the password (new passwords will be provided)
- forward the email account (fowarding addresses will be provided)
- update the country to United States
- change the security question (the question selection will be provided)
- update the answer to the security question (this will be provided)
I have put all the information you will need into an Excel spreadsheet for each set of 60 accounts, which is already formatted to make this easy to follow. I will also provide a video explaining exactly how I need this to be completed, to ensure there are no errors with this process.
Once each individual account is updated, you will need to track this on the same Excel spreadsheet provided.
I am looking for someone who has attention to detail, as there are a total of 300 accounts which need to be updated. Any errors in this update process could potentially lead to these accounts not being able to be accessed any more.
To ensure the forwarding is set up correctly, 1 simple additional step needs to be added.
Once the forwarding is set up on the account, you will need to:
- send an email from the account to itself.
This will allow me to to check the master email account inbox to ensure all of the 'servant' accounts are set up right.