I have about 1,900 photos that need to be tagged with descriptive words. They are divided up over 5 main categories: "Nature", "Paper", "Rock", "Rubber/Plastic", & "Wood", and each one has subcategories as well. (If you know the names of specific plants, trees, rocks, or anything nature etc... that would be helpful.)
The concept of what I'm looking to get done is used for images on [url removed, login to view] and istockphoto.com. For example, when you are on an individual image on one of those websites, it provides keywords towards the bottom of the page. That is what I'm looking to have done to my images.
• I have created Excel documents that list the file name of every image/photo.
• There will be a "Tags" section/column where you would fill the keywords in for each image/photo. (I filled out the tags for the first image under every subcategory.)
• Expected on average 25-35 keywords per image.
• I created contact sheets for the images, so I could include multiple images on each document. (and save some space)
• The contact sheet (images) document will be used to cross reference with the excel file.
•The tags/keywords that are expected to be used are descriptive words. (What is it?, what color?, soft or hard?, light or dark?, rough or smooth?, etc...)
• I have included an excel file "[url removed, login to view]" that is fully filled out with tags, and the 2 contact sheets "[url removed, login to view]' and "[url removed, login to view]" that were used to cross reference.
• I also included an excel file "[url removed, login to view]" that is NOT filled out yet to give you an idea of what will need to get done. The contact sheet "[url removed, login to view]"that goes with it is attached as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions,