You will be given an Excel sheet containing the following:
1. Movie Name
2. YouTube Link of Movie
You have to use these 2 fields to search:
II)Movie Release Year
PART I: Movie Language
Tips for finding the language of the movie:
1. Type Movie Name + Movie Language in Google and find the language in the search results
eg: If the movie name is "Aag Ka Gola", in Google type "Aag Ka Gola Movie language"
2. Visit the YouTube page of that movie and see the description to check if movie language is available
3. If you understand certain regional languages such as Gujarati, Kannada, etc, then looking at the name of the movie entry itself you will be able to recognize the movie
4. Let the Youtube video start playing and movie certificate that gets displayed at the beginning will have the Movie Language displayed
How to Fill Up The Excel Sheet?
1. The possible entries for the Language column in the excel sheet are as follows:
English, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya
2. If the Youtube Video is not actually a full-length movie, just type NOT MOVIE in the Language column.
3. If the movie language can not be found at all, leave that cell blank in the excel sheet. (Ideally blank entries must be as minimum as possible)
1. If a movie name is Shakti, and you go to Google and type "Shakti Movie Language" you will get the language results as Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.
2. You need to use the Release Year information provided to you so that you can look at the results in Google and find out exactly which language matches which release year
3. If you are still unable to understand, you have to make sure you look at the Youtube video page, see the description of the video to check if language is mentioned there.
4. If you can't find the language in the description, look at the movie certificate to see if the language gets displayed
PART II: Movie Release Year
Tips to find the Release Year:
1. Try Google Search
2. Use description of the video provided on the Youtube page
3. Viewing the first few seconds of the video till the release year appears in the certificate displayed at the beginning.
How to fill up the Excel Sheet:
1. Using the above information, you have to find out what is the release year the movie by performing Google Search.
If you find the release date is 1/5/2006, you need to just enter "2006" as the release year.
2. If on reading the title, it becomes obvious that the entry is either a Play/Drama/Natak, then write "PLAY" as the value in the excel sheet.
3. If the entry is neither a Movie, nor a Play, then write "NOT MOVIE" as the value in the excel sheet.
4. If you are unable to find the release year, enter "1913" as the value in the excel sheet.
However, please note that such entries should be almost zero.
1. All the fields that you fill up in the excel sheet should have font color black.
2. Do not change the order or edit the already existing entries in the excel sheet.