This project is a simple data entry project. The winning bidder will enter ~70 surveys (20 questions each) into an Excel spreadsheet according to the following process:
1) Surveys are in the attached zip file. They are scanned pdf's with the participant's ID number and are either labeled "front" or "back".
2) Bidder will enter responses from the scanned pdf (mostly multiple choice with a few very short free responses that are less than 5 words each) into an excel spreadsheet listing each question that is in the zip file with the surveys and is named "Thesis Qday coding".
*The front side of the survey ends at the column "How would you describe the likelihood of depressed people recovering from their condition" and the back side begins with "Do you think that with a strong enough motivation to recover, most people can improve their depression?"
3) Each question on the survey has a corresponding column or columns on the spreadsheet. Questions that ask survey respondents to indicate a choice ranging from "strongly disagree to strongly agree" should be coded as follows:
Strongly disagree = 1
Disagree = 2
Neither agree nor disagree = 3
Agree = 4
Strongly agree = 5
3) Entering each survey into the spreadsheet should take ~10 minutes * 70 surveys = 11 hours total
4) There will be opportunities for repeated project work following successful completion
* Only English speakers should bid
* Accuracy, speed of completion, and attention to detail is highly valued for this project