1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. In the Enter a Website URL field, enter URL of the retail site listed in the Excel spreadsheet provided
3. Select Jiangsu, China (IE 7) from the dropdown Test Location field
4. Do not change the Browser field, it should be IE 7
5. Do not change the Connection field, it should be DSL (1.5 Mbps/384 Kbps 50ms RTT)
6. Do not change the Number of Test to Run, it should be 1
7. Do not change Repeat View, it should be First View and Repeat View
8. Do not select Keep Test Private
9. In the Label field, enter the name of the company
10. Select the gray Video tab underneath the Advanced Settings section
11. Select Capture Video
12. Select the yellow Start Test button on the top right hand side of the page
(NOTE: you may run multiple tests at a time. While you are waiting for the test to complete, open another browser window and start a new test)
13. In the Excel spreadsheet provided, enter URL of the test results page and the test results into the appropriate columns. See the example spreadsheet for guidance.
14. To collect the Video URL, click on the “Watch Video” link, located on the right-side of the page in the First View row and the Video column. Copy the URL of the video page that opens and paste it into the Excel Spreadsheet provided.
There are 100 websites to test.
72 freelancers are bidding on average $272 for this job
Tests will be completed within 24 hours of being awarded project. Please review my profile page for qualifications. I thank you in advance for your kind consideration. Sincerely, wnfs1989