1) Open attachment titled MicroExamsPDF
2) Copy first question and paste into search engine
"Which one of the following sequences exhibits increasing size?"
3) Click search result [url removed, login to view]
4) Copy ALL 43 questions and answers from website into spreadsheet
5) Arrange spreadsheet into columns with the questions in column A and the correct answer in column B
6) Perform steps 1-5 for every question on MicroExamsPDF
**PLEASE REVIEW EXAMPLE AND PDF BEFORE BIDDING!**
I need a freelancer to search the internet for each multiple choice question listed in 5 exams and 29 tests. The freelancer should copy the question and paste it into a search engine. When an exact match is found from a bank of questions (from flash cards like Quizlet, a study guide, or any other online resource) the worker should copy all questions and answers from each test bank into excel, not just that specific question that matched.
At this point ALL questions and their correct answers from every question bank found should be aggregated onto 1 sheet with the columns
A:Question B:Correct Answer
Duplicate questions should be removed and the list arranged in alphabetical order.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
i am student of computer sciences nd i have experince of Data entry in MTBC a international [url removed, login to view] i have more then 10 houre free in day to work on your project
Sir I understand the requirements of this project and i'm ready to take on this project.I have good skills in calc and excel and i can assure you that i can complete this task without any delay.