1) Open attachment titled MicroExamsPDF
2) Copy first question and paste into search engine
"Which one of the following sequences exhibits increasing size?"
3) Click search result [url removed, login to view]
4) Copy ALL 43 questions and answers from website into spreadsheet
5) Arrange spreadsheet into columns with the questions in column A and the correct answer in column B
6) Perform steps 1-5 for every question on MicroExamsPDF
**PLEASE REVIEW EXAMPLE AND PDF BEFORE BIDDING!**
I need a freelancer to search the internet for each multiple choice question listed in 5 exams and 29 tests. The freelancer should copy the question and paste it into a search engine. When an exact match is found from a bank of questions (from flash cards like Quizlet, a study guide, or any other online resource) the worker should copy all questions and answers from each test bank into excel, not just that specific question that matched.
At this point ALL questions and their correct answers from every question bank found should be aggregated onto 1 sheet with the columns
A:Question B:Correct Answer
Duplicate questions should be removed and the list arranged in alphabetical order.
***Please note that many questions will not be found on the internet, and many of the test banks will overlap, so there won't be a new test bank found for each questions***
11 freelancers are bidding on average $139 for this job
Hello,. I would like to offer my service for this job. I'm sure I can deliver you the requirements of this job done. Feel free to check my profile and portfolio.. PM me,. Thanks.