I am seeking a Content Editor to work on a database containing legal documents.
• Downloading decisions from various online sources using manual, semi-automated and fully automated processes;
• Renaming files based on a given standards;
• Entering data from legal documents into spreadsheets;
• Creating Word files from HTML files and formatting the text, based on our standard;
• Inserting meta data into PDF files;
• Reviewing existing spreadsheets, comparing them to decisions and correcting errors;
• Entering information into the database;
• Reindexing the database (requires transfer of large files over FTP);
• Other duties as assigned.
• fluent or good written and spoken English;
• good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• basic knowledge or willingness to learn MS Frontpage/Expression Web;
• fast typing skills (English keyboard);
• having access to a computer with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Expression Web, Adobe Professional, Skype, TeamViewer installed (please note that you may be required to install other software packages which may be necessary for the completion of your tasks);
• high-speed internet access;
• minimum availability: 20 hours per week;
• during regular business hours, must be replying to emails within 1-2 hours.
• past experience working with legal documents;
• past experience using FTP.
• past experience working with large data-sets.
• there will be a Skype interview.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
Hi, Thanks for the opportunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Regards, Jai