- We are looking for someone with experience in reading financial statements, with strong data entry skills.
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat, Excel and Dropbox is also necessary.
- Knowledge of accounting is not required.
- The task includes two phases:
1) Download the 2013 ‘Annual Report’ of  Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) companies
i. We will provide you with the list of companies
ii. These should be downloaded from the Investor Relations section of each company’s website. For example: [url removed, login to view]
iii. All Annual Reports should be saved to Dropbox. We will provide you a link to the Dropbox folder we would like you to save to.
iv. All files should be saved as “Company Name – FY13 Annual Report”
2) For each company, document the 2013 remuneration for the Executive team and Board of Directors
i. This information can be sourced from the Annual Reports. For example please see page numbers 13 and 14 in the Annual Report attached.
ii. The job titles for the Executives will also be available in the Annual Report. For example please see page number 45 in the Annual Report attached.
iii. This exercise will involve documenting approximately 5 Executives, and 5 Directors per company (on average)
iv. Please see the attached spreadsheet as an example of how this information should be recorded
v. The spreadsheet should be saved in the same Dropbox folder.
- We would like this task completed within the next 3 days, with a status update after 5 Company's have been completed.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $121 for this job
Hey i have seen the sample provided and read the details you require and i am ready to provide my best services in this regard. So lets start and get this done as soon as possible.