Power BI Pro Dashboard Architect
Searching for an Architect who can create dynamic live dashboards for to C-levels and decision makers, utilizing Power BI Pro and Office 365. Our data is housed within Salesforce, but for this buildout, we will be using a data warehouse. You have experience navigating data warehouses and have excellent communication skills which allow you to provide both data and explanations easy to team members at all levels. We are looking to develop a handful of reports, and we would like to include useful business intelligence. Below are examples a select sample of reports.
Background on the Company: We a are a lender to small and medium-sized businesses, clients typically repay us with a small amount daily. Our product's term typically ranges from 2-15 months and payments can be collected on a daily or weekly schedule. The data we collect includes (FiCO Score, Funding Amount, Payback Amount, Balances, Address, Our Proprietary In-house score, Payment Pace, A Proprietary delinquency metric, etc.) Security, reporting, and responsive metrics are a must.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of both Microsoft SQL 2012 & Salesforce Object Databases, in-depth understanding of Microsoft Power BI and Office 365, ability to work quickly and iterate rapidly as requirements may change throughout the project.
What we will provide: Siloed access to our data warehouse including a completed data dictionary. Access to internal staff for questions and broader discussions on the data, and what we would like to see from it. We are also willing to change the structure and the data available in the silo per request.
1. Geographic Report - featuring a Map and the ability to drill down to states with breaking down industry per State. Additionally, using the drill down functionality, we would like some functionality to compare States by sector directly (see below requirements for Industry). We would like this report also to highlight areas where our poorest performing and our highest performing clients run their businesses.
2. Industry Report - Building upon the previous item, we would like to be able to view in detail stats regarding the performance by Industry. Including Average Factor, default percentage per vertical. Industries are attributed to every deal using a list of 45 general label industries and as well as a SIC code which describes in greater detail the exact nature of the client's business.
3. Accounts Receivable Report - create a dynamic calendar using a table with expected daily cash collections for each day, with a historic addition of the cash we received each day. This doesn't need to be on a Gregorian calendar.
4. Vintages - our contracts range from 2-15 months in duration a vintage represents a class of deal concerning its term. We would like to see performance metrics built out comparing 2,3,4,5,6…etc. month deals. Metrics such as average FICO, term (loan duration), relationship months (number of months we've had the client), zip code, Funded, Payback, Balances, collections)
5. Industry Standard Report - We would like to with the help of outside data, collected from various sources (i.e. US Agencies, Purchased Data Sets, Competitor Statistics) to create a beta (Beta is a measure of the volatility, or systematic risk, of a security or a portfolio in comparison to the market as a whole. Beta is used in the capital asset pricing model (CAPM), which calculates the expected return of an asset based on its beta and expected market returns. Beta is also known as the beta coefficient.)