We are currently seeking experienced call centre customer service to join our oversea project for 3 days to 5 days per week. Working hours from 9am-5pm.
Duty and responsibilities:
• Answering queries over the telephone and email.
• Assisting with customer enquiries and quickly resolve any issues they may have.
• Following up on issues and providing service solutions.
• Providing administrative support to the customer service team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Fluent in the English language.
• Additional language preferred, e.g. Mandarin.
• Previous experience in the Airbnb property management.
• Previous experience in the help desk and hotel service.
• Time flexible, could be rostered during weekend.
Preferred Time zone:
• Need to base in: Spain, Greece, South Africa or Malaysia.
• PLEASE NOTE: INDIAN CALL CENTRE DO NOT APPLY DUE TO DIFFERENT TIMEZONE.
• Base rate: $600+ ~ $1100+ USD, depending on the experience.
• One-month probation, could potentially extend to more than 1-year agreement.
This team could expand to 10+ more people within a year. Welcome call center agent to contest!
86 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1034 på dette job
Having a 4years experience in this industry. You can contact me at+923170823038 and my WhatsApp is +15185025396 Relevant Skills and Experience Customer support
We are located in Central América having Bilingual Agents skype me @jose_pineda2002@ [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience 500 fortune company experience