We are looking for one or more freelancers that can do the customer support, order management and supplier management of our photo-to-painting platform. We offer a custom-made product that requires attentive service to our customers. Our success is highly dependent on making our customers happy and that should be at the heart of your job.
Background of platform
[login to view URL] was created with the mission to give customers around the globe the opportunity to commission quality, handmade artwork. Our ambition is to make unique hand painted artwork accessible and affordable to the public. Customers from across the globe can turn their photo into a hand-made painting. Customers upload their picture and provide their wishes/requirements and our artists turn this into a real painting. The website will launch in a few weeks and we can show you the version in development for your info.
• Order management: You will manage the operations of our website: handling of order flows, assigning orders and getting quotes, keeping a check on orders from incoming to completed orders. Stay in close contact with our suppliers and work with them to make our customers happy and ensure timely delivery to our customers.
• Customer support: You will be the main point of contact for our customers when they have queries and/or want to know more about our services. You will be answering most of their questions through chat or e-mail. Contact with customers mainly from the US and Europe for a global e-commerce website
• General website admin: Updating of our website gallery with content, ad hoc support, write our customer service manual, policies and knowledge base, FAQs
• Social Media (additional, depending on qualifications): maintain social media presence, build out our social media presence and interact with customers
• Experience with e-commerce customer service, order management and admin tasks
• Problem solver -> Improve our processes along the way and not afraid to ask questions. We are starting and therefore processes will have to be developed and improved
• Autonomous, trustworthy, reliable, enthusiastic and pro-active
• Interested in long-term employment
• Candidate must be fluent in English -> EXCELLENT English writing, grammar and punctuation. Chinese is a big PLUS, other languages are a plus.
• All-round internet skills and a quick learner on third-party tools that we use, also at least basic Photoshop skills
• Work must be done on a computer or laptop, and not on a mobile phone or tablet. Have a stable internet, Skype connection and Photoshop installed
• Working at least some hours in US time zone, a minimum is 30 hours a month, max. time is 80 hours a month. Your hours can grow with the success of our business.
• Working on an hourly rate, paid out weekly. I will train you on the job which is included in working hours
• Work start date: Early September
Questions to you:
What is your relevant work experience?
How would you rate your English writing on 1-10 scale?
How many hours are you available per week? Are you available over the weekend?
Bonus: How would you let our service go viral on social media?