Music Radio Creative - [login to view URL] - is a rapidly growing audio production company - we work with DJs, radio stations, podcasters and businesses that are looking for great sounding audio. Our company deals with clients in 150 different countries. Each day in “the office” is different and we get to interact with variety of cultures and customs. We are a fully online business and, as such, your location is not important.
You can perform work for us from anywhere in the world. However specific times of work are required. We are only looking for candidates who can work in the following times. Note that we are looking to take on two candidates and the following shifts are available.
Monday - Friday 14:00 - 19:00 UK time
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 15:00 UK time
I have some degree of flexibility and will adjust this for the right candidate. We may also consider full time hours for the right candidate.
- You will be dealing with customer enquiries on a daily basis. Responding to incoming emails and processing incoming orders.
- You will also be required to provide quotes for our services. On an average day you will deal with likely 20 different voice artists, producers, musicians and 50 different customers. You need to thrive from virtual contact with people and be capable to organise your day in a fashion that covers all outlined tasks. Full training will be provided.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have almost OCD like attention to detail. Your background does not have to correspond to audio industry but of course any experience would be beneficial.
- You need to have a solid experience in service industry with references provided for previous customer service based role.
- You will be working from home and therefore need to have a comfortable and quiet home workspace, super fast internet connection with no upload/download limits (fibre optic or faster) is an absolute must - we exchange a lot of files on a daily basis).
- Knowledge of working with tools such as Slack, Trello, Wordpress will be beneficial - however not essential.
- You will be required to keep track of your own customers and follow up with them periodically. Good client management skills are essential.
Do you have amazing customer service skills and would you like to work from home? If so - we would like to hear from you today!
Please note we are looking for someone to join our team on a long term basis - please do not apply if you wouldn't have the intention of working with us for at least couple of years.