We are a young but professional company with an international client database from around the world. We specialize in delivering custom support at datacenters for the IT infrastructures of our clients. This is done by transparant hands on support with a strong organizational factor combined with the required business attitude, software systems and resources needed.
We need a field technician that can
· Setup networks according to the instructions given by customer
· Provide system maintenance and remote hands-on support onsite at the specified location of customer
· Present the technical and functional documentations needed according to the adopted methodologies.
· Manage incident escalation timelines, management notification and ensure successful resolution of requests.
· Provide post-implementation maintenance and support.
The technician will be flown over to Amsterdam for a brief training and acquaintance on the proceedings at hand after which the kick off of the project will take place. The technician will be working with a team setting up a network of 300+ servers according to the instructions given by the Project leader.
This will be a long lasting relationship. As projects pop up, we will expect the technician to be available for the whole duration of the project. This can differ between 2 to 7 days with long hours in order to meet deadlines of our clients. We may require the technician to work weekends as well.
If you are interested, please send us your resume and confirm your hourly rate. We will have a meeting online and discuss co-operation.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €17/time for dette job
Hello, I am from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] available in London. I can work about 3 hours every working day and 16 hours in weekend. I am ready for your network :).
HI AS 10 YRS EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL HANDLED MULTI BRANDED SERVERS & OS., CONFIGURED OS WITH APPLICATION, FILE SERVERS, CLUSTER SERVERS. HANDLED MORE THAN 1000+ SERVERS. WBR RK