Hope this works as i haven't tried creating custom projects before. I have pasted the original brief below.
As discussed this brief is for 25 of the images done in Illustrator CS3, to be started on 12th and finished in 3 days, for $190. I also need to pay you for your sample so that is $198 total.
Note also file naming convention is [url removed, login to view] (at the big size), [url removed, login to view] (for the small size), itemname[atsymbol][url removed, login to view] (for the big size. Note [atsymbol] means the atsymbol such as used in emails.
Please send to me daily what you have completed for the day. I am happy if you want to just send Illustrator files for now, and only do the png files once Illustrator files approved by me, to save a little time redoing them. Note that after they are approved by me I will show client png files and he might ask for some reworks at that stage so project is not complete until he approves
I need an expert illustrator to create simple vector cartoon drawings in Adobe Illustrator, mimicking my drawing style so that they look like they were drawn by me.
You need to use a pressure sensitive tablet for drawing; because you need to use the same pressure sensitive brush that I use, to be able to mimic my illustration style.
I have provided a page with many of my drawings so you can study them carefully and get a feel for how to mimic my style (As "01 Drawing Style.jpg")
Please provide a sample vector drawing you create of the word "Dinner" as per the following:
- Western style dinner with steak, peas and carrots on a plate, with a can of soft drink, salt and pepper shakers, knife and fork
- Created in Illustrator, in my drawing style, using my pressure sensitive brush (copy brush from "02 Sample Finished File.ai")
- With artboard dimensions 234px by 234px (as "02 Sample Finished File.ai")
- With a solid white background the same size as the artboard on the bottom layer (as "02 Sample Finished File.ai")
- With the drawing placed nicely centred above the bottom band (as "02 Sample Finished File.ai")
- Please submit the Illustrator file (Version CS3 or below), including your bidder user name in the filename
- Also please submit exported png version of this file:
with the band hidden, with transparent background, 72 dpi, RGB mode in two output sizes;
234x234px (as "03 Drawing [url removed, login to view]) and 117x117px (As "04 Drawing Small.png")
- You can return the 3 files to me by attaching to a private message as zip or rar file
The sample drawing requested is one I have done before myself, so I will be comparing your drawing against mine to see how well you mimic my style. I am happy to pay the successful bidder for their sample drawing.
Download the source/reference files from:
[url removed, login to view]
So if you are a reliable expert in this type of work then please quote your best per picture price. Also let me know about your experience in same field and you are welcome to show me past samples which are similar to what I am looking for, in addition to the sample requested.
Best Price and Best Quality bidder will be selected, with more jobs in the future. I am looking for a long term relationship.
***Please follow my instructions carefully as I will take into consideration how well you follow instructions when I decide who to award the project to***
- Good Illustrator experience with a cartoon drawing style
- Experience in working with illustration for children is a plus
- Willing to make adjustments or rework if necessary
- Good English
I am paying you to complete work for me/my client on a 'work for hire' basis. You agree to transfer all copyright and ownership of your work to me/my client when I pay you. All work must be original work of your own creation. All work that I have paid for is not to be re-used in any way, as copyright transfers to me/my client on payment. You do not have permission to use the art to promote your own work