1. Application running hidden in Android phones (Samsang Galaxy S2 ICS 4.0.X)
2. Application Start Automatic when phone start
3. Application without UI
4. Application Name - "Droid sys" with Android logo (when click on it go to phone settings)
4. Application Install with one question only : the password for activate via SMS.
5. Record calls (voice) when mobile makes a call or receive a call - file name should be datetime.
6. Record from microphone- file name should be datetime.
7. all Recorded file will save in folder "droidsysbak"
8. Phone Location by sms. (GPS / network location)
9. Recorded file extension [url removed, login to view] (I will change to .mp3/.mp4 in order to listen).
10. Remote Configuration via sms (hidden sms):
a. pass#rec - will start recording microphone immediately
b. pass#stop - will stop recording from microphone
c. pass#calls - will enables/disables automatic recording of calls
d. pass#loc - will send SMS back to the sender with location (hidden)
** pass = the password entered when install the application