Hello again Nebil,
I figured I should now officially post the question:
How much to do one more colour drawing as an example of the actual game screen?
This would be:
1) The same dimensions (1136 by 640-pixels)
2) Visually it would be a green field surrounded by a white picket fence, with a fenced off section on the right of the screen which would contain several rows of carrots growing from the ground - and one of the carrots being comically eaten by a rabbit (The premise of this is that the carrots represent your lives in the game. If you make a mistake you lose a carrot. Instead of the carrot just vanishing, I thought it would be cute if you saw it eaten by a rabbit. Of course in the game it would be animated, but having an image of it in this "screen shot" would demonstrate the concept :o)
3) I have included a rough sketch of the basic layout, but I think the real one should be on a slight angle (like 3/4 or Isometric Projection) so you can see the rabbits and fences in partial profile, not just looking top down. Does that make sense?
4) Additional picket fences divide the field vertically and horizontally.
5) A few rabbits randomly placed facing in different directions (sized and simplified to fit the screen of course). Show all three rabbit types (brown males, white females, and smaller bunnies in lighter brown).
6) The wood sign in the top right corner now shows the score instead of "Nuthanger Farm"
7) The bottom left corner of the screen shows a simple timer in the shape of a clock. This would be transparent so you can see the action behind it. Instead of the hands of the clock moving, the clock itself slowly disappears. Time has run out when the clock is entirely gone. So we just need an example with the a slice of the clock face missing
Let me know if you are interested and the cost and timeline.