I have presentations on Data Structures, algorithms, sorting, searching techniques, linked lists, pointers, trees, graphs..etc
for each presentation, I need to create 20 multiple choice questions, each with 4 options. Need to provide explanation for each correct as well as incorrect answer. This is to be embedded in a learning management system academic project.
One needs to have good understanding of Datastructures and programming concepts, you can search net for questions
I will provide sample documents.
There are total 15 presentations.
If interested, respond immediately.
1. 20 questions mandatory for each session
2. Questions should relate to the contents of the presentation
3. exactly 4 options required for each quesion.
4. there should be only one correct answer.
5. Explanation required for each correct as well as incorrect answer. Preferably one paragragh minumum.
6. The aim is that end user should understand why the answer is incorrect or correct.
7. Try to provide explanation wherever possible, for answers where not much explanation can be given, one-two lines is acceptable.