This is an extension of our previous project to detect the "to date" of shows. It needs to work whether the site is using the "old" or "new" formats on a given day.
1) go to the home page
2) detect whether it's using the "old" or "new" formats
3) if it's the old format, proceed like the old program
4) if it's the new format, give the user a choice among the available cities and shows (like your screenshot)
5) once a show is selected, detect the "to date" indicated in the screenshot I just uploaded (it's under "Find Tickets" and then "Shop for a range of dates/times")
6) proceed just like the old program, with checks every interval and an email alarm when the "to date" changes (but is not blank). The link in the email will depend on which format the site is currently using.
1) save the email settings even when the program is closed and re-opened
2) in the email settings window, the "tab" button should move forward through the fields