I noticed that you do some press release writing, I am interested in seeing if you would like to work on a number of press releases for us. I am contacting a few free lancers to see who would be interested. However I have a few requirements:
1) IMPORTANT: You can not disclose my clients name or use it as reference as project done by you. In short, no credit or association by you for doing the press releases.
2) IMPORTANT: All information and work needs to stay confidential since I would be passing my clients info to you in future. Again, I do not want to have my client know that I am giving you the work.
All team members on your team must ensure they keep the writing confidential.
3) We have many press releases for apps to do, so we could give you many. However, I would want who ever is going to write the PR to really understand the style of App PR writing and what needs to be added and make sure we focus on that. I want the PR to be around 350-450 words.
- Check out [url removed, login to view] for app press releases - [url removed, login to view]
- Check out [url removed, login to view]+%2B+appstore&x=0&y=0
All content has to be original and cannot be copied we use software to make sure there is no duplication or copied content.
4) We would need to determine a structure so that it is easiest for you, for example before writing a pr, what do you normally needs to help you create an excellent pr.
5) I have hired content writers in the past, so the key is to make sure it is too the point and not to wordy for no reason, every word typed should have a purpose otherwise better to keep it short.
6) If you are interested then we would start with one and if done smoothly then we could increase it... the main issue is that when you are writing for multiple games, then you have to make sure you are not using same text and words in each press release, it has to be slightly different.
Let me know if you are interested in working together on multiple press release for game apps & utility app projects.