I have attached a zip file which contains the base files and semi-working demo of this project. Just extract and run the [url removed, login to view] file.
I need you to do six things:
1. Move the left button so it is in the top left of the page.
2. Move the right button so it is in the top right of the page.
3. Adjust the JS/CSS so clicking the right button produces a menu on the right hand side of the page. This means there will now be two separate menus on the page - one on the left and one on the right. The right menu should have the same transition effects as the left menu. Both menus can have different content.
4. Show me how to adjust the width of each menu. In other words, I might want the left menu to be a little wider than the right menu. I need you to show me how to achieve this.
5. You must test your code in all of the following:
- IE (new and older)
I can help you with testing on a Mac, iPhone and Android.
6. Do all of this using Vue.js. Don't use jQuery!
Important note: You do not have to use the code I provided. You should use Vue.js.
There will be more work for you in the future. I am redeveloping an existing website, and this is just the beginning stage.