I run a recruitment firm and use a Markdown Text Editor (iA Writer) to produce candidate summaries, because it's easy to use and mobile friendly. The Markdown Editor has a number of templates that will produce PDFs. iA Writer also allows anyone to create custom Templates - it requires knowledge of CSS. They have a Github library which will guide someone in building templates.
I require a simple Template that will include a company logo and match headers and body text formats that I have reproduced using Word, and are attached.
The files attached are:
- John [login to view URL]: this is the text document created by the Markdown Editor (iA Writer)
- John Doe (with title page on).pdf: the PDF produced using a standard iA Writer formatted template, with Title Page On selected in the Template Settings of the iA Writer App
- John [login to view URL]: same as above, but with Title Page setting turned off
- [login to view URL]: this is the word document showing how I want the Template formatted, with the same content in John Doe.txt. Uses Rockwell Nova and Calibri Regular fonts
- [login to view URL]: the image that I want included in the template
IA Writer Resources:
- [login to view URL]: their Template guidelines
- [login to view URL]: their Github library & community
The successful service provider will demonstrate their CSS credentials and commit to purchasing the iA Writer app so they can test appropriately before completing the project (it's cross platform so can be on PC) - make sure you include that when calculating your quote ($19.99 on PC for 1 license).
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £117 på dette job
Hello? How are you? I am excited to work with you on this project. I have good skills in those. So I think I can help you if you want. So i hope to discuss your project on chat deeply. Thanks. Best regards.
Hi Good day! I saw your post and I understand what you need, I think I can help and I love css coding then I'll already check all attachment files, you can message so we can talk about the projects. Thanks