We're looking for a HubSpot Developer to help create a new landing page in an existing HubSpot CMS website; and to help with some amendments to existing pages.
The website has just been launched, and we're looking for someone to help create the new page, and to help with some finishing touches across the rest of the site - a keen eye for design and execution is essential!
1) The new page:
• A responsive calculator page, where the user selects their options from three drop-down fields. Values then update based upon the user's choices, and a total value is also shown.
• We can provide an Excel doc with the calculations, along with designs.
• The rest of the page includes a call to action, and some copy.
• See design attached
2) Finishing touches:
• The site includes background images. We'd like these to have a parallax effect. (See design attached).
• A page on the site uses a slider, we'd like the slider to be incremental, as well as in tiers. (See design attached).
3) Header and Footer update. Amends to the global elements and relinking the existing pages. (see design attached).
4) Time for bug testing / minor amendments to the above
Please also factor in a couple of additional hours for help on minor styling tweaks throughout the site if you'd like to help!
The scope certainly shouldn't take a month, but I'd assume it's more than a 'quick' job. and therefore 1-3 months was the suggested timeline! We'd like this done as soon as possible, and can facilitate in any way with designs / project management help.
Design files can be supplied in Adobe XD.
Happy to jump on a call/zoom if you'd like to discuss anything in more detail