We are seeking a front-end developer with experience using the Yahoo User Interface (YUI) library to join our development team.
The developer should have experience with:
- YUI inheritance system
- YUI events logic
- DOM implementation
- Components such as: DataTable, Drag & Drop, Layout Manager, Menu
Please tell us about your YUI development experience, especially if you have previously created YUI components.
We will follow up with you directly to discuss the project in more detail.
- Please do not post a bid. You do not know anything about the project yet. First tell us about your background and experience with YUI.
- The max bid has been set at $10 to discourage spam applications that promise to "do it in 2 weeks".
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).