We're looking for an expert level front-end developer to assist in the development of our website and related projects.
- A compete rebuild from the ground up of an existing site.
- The current site is large and complex. Therefore we're taking the approach where the new site will be developed and run alongside the existing site. As pages of the new site are completed, we'll be pointing traffic for those pages to the new site for a seemless experience for our users.
- The new site is being built with Vue, Nuxt, Vuex and Tailwind CSS.
- The new site integrates with a single, back-end REST API which is being developed by our existing dev team.
- Extremely detail oriented. A must! You'll be supplied detailed designs, style guides, specification, etc... We're looking for folks who can be counted on to deliver on these requirements, or know when to ask the right questions when something is missing or needs additional clarification.
- We're taking a utility first approach to CSS, specifically with Tailwind CSS. Having experience with Tailwind CSS or another utility based CSS framework is a plus. Keeping consistent with this approach is a must.
- Provide well organized and consistent code
- Strong Git skills
To find the right folks to join our team, we'll start you off with a small, test project to see how we work together. If it's a good fit we'd expect that you'll be available for at least 20 or more hours per week for an ongoing, long term basis.
Please provide in your response any GitHub, Stack Overflow, or other accounts which can showcase your coding skills.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
A passionate and educated web developer, always following the best recommendations. Ready to offer your experience! Feel free to contact for an initial consultation.