We need the cutting in HTML/CSS 3 to be done for attached PSD
We need the cutting in HTML/CSS 3 to be done for 6 web pages attached.
Please read carefully the below, any point below none followed will lead to a rejected work.
We need the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- The page has a 955px with, everything that is on the right or on the left is in this background.
- The submenu is an exemple, it has to appear only when the mouse is on the menu.
- The submenu is to adapt with the colors of each mnenus. Use "submenu1", "submenu2", "submenu3", "submenu4", "submenu5", for the submenus texts and [url removed, login to view], etc for the links.
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of the <body> tag and use H1, H2, etc.
- Please use the following doctype:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "[url removed, login to view]">
<html xmlns="[url removed, login to view]">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Fri. May 13, 2011 6:25:49 AM:
CAPDEV changed the ExpertRating requirements on this project from:
CSS 3 Test