I have a towing company client who wants a web site. He doesn't have very good taste in web sites so we have to come up with something nice. He provided the 4 attached Photoshop images.
* Your bid should include a mockup with a couple of revisions.
* I want the mockup by Thursday so I can get approval and we can finish in a couple more days.
* Since there is not a lot of content, the design should look good with minimal content.
* Full CSS compliant
* I am thinking a two column look (main column and 200px right column for testimonials, etc.) but am open to suggestions.
* use the tow truck image in the main header
* Horizontal menu?
* They like the blue skid-proof metal look. Use that for the background, but of course not behind the text areas.
* The contact us page should have a google map link for the address
You test in IE7&8 and FireFox
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
CSS IE7+ and FF