We are hiring a developer to create only the beginning of an application. If this milestone is completed well, there will be more work immediately. The requirements are as follows:
Web based RSS Reader, very similar to Google Reader, where visitors can register and subscribe to RSS feeds.
1. Simple website like Google reader and Miniflux (White Background with touch of Blue or Gray)
2. Responsive Design for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phones
3. Andriod App to load site in a mobile browser
4. Site should be designed based on CSS
5. 3 Sections: A. Users B. Admin C. Background News Service
1. Sign up, Login and Login with facebook
2. Select from a predefined List of Websites
3. Add new Rss sites by specifying Website URL or Actual rss feed
4. Subscribe to News updates based on selected List
5. Rearrange List by grouping into Categories (e.g Sports, News, business e.tc.)
6. Unsubscribe from a news feed
7. Mark news as Read, Sort news by date (By default: Lastest news first)
8. Above features should be achieved in not more than four pages (Find Attachment for proposed layout)
9. This Section should be designed with Usablity in mind
1. View a List of Users (Registered and Unregistered)
2. Add new News feed to the Pre-defined list of websites (For Point 2 above) and Predefined Categories
3. View List of Subscription Emails sent with status. Ability to resend emails.
4. Delete News and Emails from a specified period.
5. Manage Background Service
a. Specify frequency of news collection
b. Audit of date and time service runs and Status (Successful or Failed).
c. Service Statistics
d. See if an RSS feed Link is not being successfully read.
6. This section should be design to give the Admin as much power as possible
1. Collect Rss news at intervals set by admin and store in a Database table
2. Send emails to subscribers based on their selected News and option (Daily, weekly)
3. An RSS feed for third parties to subcribe and get news from the database.
4. This section should be designed for the best Efficiency
For completion of this project, please have this up and running on a development webserver I can access to test its functionality as described.
I am biased towards .NET but can be persuaded towards something else. I want a website that i can easily change the CSS and layout.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.