I'm looking for a coder to create from scratch a parallax image slideshow similar in behavior to this one: [url removed, login to view] The slideshow should contain the following qualities:
1) Be parallax in nature, where each slide overlaps the previous, with the background image and the content inside it gliding in at different speeds. See [url removed, login to view]
2) Allow multiple instances, either completely separately or part of a group, similar to [url removed, login to view] (see the 3 slideshow example)
3) User customizable easing and other speed settings. Slidehow should pause onmouseover.
4) Must be responsive in different screen sizes, mobile OSes, and be touch friendly in navigating the slideshow
5) Code MUST be 100% original with the exception of libraries such as jQuery. Please minimize the use of libraries other than jQuery. We will be cross checking every step of the way to ensure code is original and not based off anyone else's work.
To help me filter out drive by bidders, in order for me to even consider your bid, please include the answer to the following question in your bid:
QUESTION: In a parallax effect, what is the background-position property of background images usually set to to achieve the effect of one image overlapping the previous as you scroll?
Bids without the correct response to the above will be **discarded** immediately! Happy bidding!
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..