This project requires includes creating a custom APi using Zoho Flow to integrate a BigCommerce (BC) e-commerce site with Zoho CRM, and Zoho CRM with Zoho Campaigns and Zoho books.
The goal is to create customer segments in zoho campaign based on sales orders originated in BC.
Past orders can be uploaded to zoho aps as needed and new orders are pushed via api in real time.
The project requires experience in working with the Zoho aps.
We are mainly looking for the tech know-how and setup. We will provide all creative and content.
Phase 1 – SET UP FOR EMAIL / SMS – CUSTOMER TO PRODUCTS ORDERED SPECIFIC
(1) Setup integration of orders in BigCommerce with zoho CRM / Zoho Campaign to allow segmenting customers based on orders data and the products ordered. (Includes selecting the best suited zoho ap, fields, mapping import / migrate existing orders and api for all future orders from BC to zoho ap)
(2) Create 3 segments based on criteria provided by us, and using the same query capabilities that can be used by us to edit or create other segments. The segments will be used to create email / sms campaigns. [samples of segments criteria are provided below]
Here’s an example of a segment: Find customers that bought any of the same product 3 – 6 times within the range of 365 days to 60 days from today’s floating date (III) – The customer is a repeat customer of the same product. The segment would be specific to one product or preferably / optional “dynamic” – see description below. ( Note that we want to find all customers with the specified orders history – regardless of which product the customer has ordered, but we need to tie the customer with whatever the product meeting the criteria is to use the product fields in the email template merge fields – product name, image…So we either create a segment that is “dynamic” or we create multiple segments – 1 for each product that meets the orders criteria)
(3) Create 3 email templates - to use in campaigns to with 1 or more of the segments above - that include merge fields from customer, orders and products* in order – includes the setup to track received, opens, clicks…Includes determining for us if templates must be specific to the product(s) being promoted (need the capability to clone the template and edit the product merge fields) OR can the product fields be “dynamic” [we can provide the spec or specific layout design, content, and merge fields selection]
(4) Create 2 email templates for transactional email (thank you for order, order shipped…)
(5) Create 2 email templates for abandoned cart marketing
(6) Create 2 post order email templates for cross selling (for example offer a related product – this requires the same product to customer matching done by query) 1 email template to request product review..
(7) Create 2 e-mail drip marketing campaigns, using open /non-open and/or / clicks as triggers for subsequent emails.
(“Dynamic is optional based on complexity / feasibility. By Dynamic we mean that in an email template with product fields, the product fields would be populated with whatever product applies to the contact / customer – this requires a way to find and mail merge the Best Product Meeting Criteria as identified by the segment query. The alternative (we think) is to create customer segments that are specific to a product, create the email template for that product promotion, and cloning the e-mail template to edit the product merge fields, and sending that template to the customers associated (with order history) for those products.)