Pyromedia Studios is looking for creative, positive individuals to join our design and consultation team! Come go to the next level with us!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Currently we are looking for a Copywriter to join the team on a freelance/telecommuting basis. We need an independently creative person who will be responsible for all copyediting and writing for our Creative Marketing Department. He or she will have to write compelling marketing messaging, copy and headlines for print and digital campaigns that include websites, emails, store collateral, and ads for all of our clients. They must be able to follow marketing and branding guidelines for all copy that is written with strong attention to detail to the overall need of the campaign or project.
These projects would mainly be taking a companies best values and boiling them down to the clearest single message to give a good understanding of the companies values with few words.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years copywriting experience on a notable brand
- Experience working on a design/copy team
- Corporate and new product experience a big plus
- 2+ years experience as a copywriter for advertising or digital marketing company.
- Degree in English, Journalism or Communications strongly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Acrobat., etc.
- Writing clear, consistent and original web content and product copy for marketing materials under tight deadline-driven environment.
- Editing and proof reading content once written with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintaining marketing collateral and materials.
- Assisting Creative marketing teams with projects assigned.
- A flair for writing call to action copy to generate a desired consumer result, with a clear understanding of what works in a wide variety of outreach formats inclduing social media and traditional marketing programs.