we need to create a VST x64 dll plugin that will act a midi looper/player.
A very similar plugin is this one [url removed, login to view] but it does not work well.
The plugin should have ALL of the following features:
1. import/load one midi file (type 1 mid file) via drag and drop on an area from windows explorer. Last dragged file replaces the previous one.
It should read the notes,velocity and play the file exactly as it is and loop from start.
2. On load the plugin should display the name of the midi file loaded and how many bars the file is.
3. The midi file should start playing/triggered when receiving notes (ie like an arpeggiator). When note off, the playback stops.
(and always send note off so that the triggered instrument does not get stuck)
4. The tempo of the midi file should be synced to the DAW. If the DAW tempo changes, it should play the file in the DAW tempo.
5. When playing the plugin sends midi out the midi file notes. (to trigger other VSTis)
6. The midi is transposed according to note received and including on legato notes.